Yes, Partners get a 20% discount on all items they purchase for themselves, whether to wear personally or use as displays or fitting samples. Partners do not receive a commission for their personal purchases.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?