No! There are no requirements to purchase inventory and our pay program does not require you to sell or purchase a certain amount of products every month - no quotas, no pressure. You will earn a commission on any personal sales to a customer. How much you earn is determined by your level of sales activity each month. The more you sell, the higher the commissions you can earn. So while there isn’t a set requirement, you’ll want to sell products in order earn money based on your income goals.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?