Yes. If you are a Partner and someone you introduce to Part & Parcel also decides to become a Partner, you can earn up to 7% commission on her sales AND up to 5% on the sales of anyone that she signs up as a Partner, too. To get credit, make sure she picks you as her Partner when completing the registration process. View or download our Partner Pay Program for more details.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?