We always want you to feel at home in our community and are here to support you. We always recommend you first talk with the Partner who referred you to Part & Parcel. You can also cancel your Partner account by submitting your request in writing to us at our business address or via email to email@example.com. We offer a 100% refund guarantee on unopened, resaleable items that were purchased in the previous 12 months if you cancel your Partner account for any reason. We will also automatically deactivate your account if you do not pay the annual service fee. You are always welcome to continue shopping as a customer with another Partner to stay connected to our community and products. Should you change your mind and want to be a Partner again, we’re here for you when you are ready to sign up again.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?