No, there are no minimum personal purchases or inventory requirements for Partners to purchase through their own accounts. Partners do need to meet personal sales volume requirements if they want to qualify for higher commission rates in our Partner Pay Program. But, they can meet those requirements entirely through the sales to customers. All orders ship directly from Part & Parcel’s warehouse to your customers. You likely choose to purchase items to wear personally or have as samples for your customers to try, but that’s 100% up to you.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?