No, there are no requirements to recruit others to be a Partner or earn customer commissions. Whether you choose to stick to personal sales or find a group of people to do this together is up to you. If you decide to introduce others to Part & Parcel and they join you as a Partner, you will be able to earn additional money from commissions on their sales. Like most things in life, we think you’ll find it’s more fun to do this business when you find other Partners to join your community.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?