Yes. We understand that the modern workforce includes many opportunities to make a living through flexible, independent business opportunities. We fully support and embrace the gig economy. Our goal is to help you make money sharing what you love, not limiting you or forcing you to make a choice. That’s the heart of being an independent contractor or having a side hustle. Remember, some companies may have rules limiting how you present their products or business with others. Be sure to read an understand any policies applicable to you.
Articles in this section
- How can I earn money with Part & Parcel?
- How does it work to be a Partner?
- How do I become a Partner?
- Do I need to wait for my Starter Kit to get started as a Partner?
- How much does it cost to become a Partner?
- Can I pick the items in my Starter Kit?
- Do Partners have to pay any additional fees?
- Do I have to purchase or keep an inventory of products?
- Are there monthly sales or inventory purchase requirements for Partners?
- Do Partners get a discount on Part & Parcel products?